Sousa & Lobo Return/Refund Policy
We make Returns Easy giving our customers a convenient way to return item(s) through USPS. We want you to be happy with your purchase and love our products as much as we do, we are so confident of this; which is why we accept returns on products that are in the same condition as when shipped.
We do not issue refunds or accept returns or exchanges on free gifts or clearance items, and/or items that have obvious signs of use.
How do I return?
You have 14 days to request a return from the date you received the item(s). To initiate a return, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
A prepaid USPS return label will be provided for shipments within the United States.
International returns may require our customers to pay for return shipping in their home country.
Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be evaluated before your refund is made. Evaluation criteria include the following:
- Item(s) must include the Return Label provided by Sousa & Lobo—Please note: Returns will not be processed without a Sousa & Lobo Return Label. (U.S. Shipments)
- Item(s) must be in the condition they were in when sent by Sousa & Lobo, including but not limited to: no damage, original tags, no creases as a result of try-on and/or wear, and all original packaging included.
- Item(s) must be shipped out within 3 days from receiving your Return Label. The evaluation process may take up to 7 days from receipt of return request and Sousa & Lobo reserves the right to make the final decision on all return requests. (U.S. Shipments)
Once we process your return, we will refund you for the amount you paid for the item(s), less the shipping costs to and from you, except as otherwise determined by Sousa & Lobo in its sole and reasonable discretion. Please allow up to 7 business days depending on your bank.
If your return request is not approved by Sousa & Lobo for any reason, we will notify you of our decision via email and you will have the item(s) sent back to you.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.